Thanks for visiting

Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm going to miss you Pastor Baldwin

As some of you may know, my preacher and role model Pastor Chuck Baldwin has retired from pastoring Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida.  I just want to offer him my heartfelt thanks for a job well done and prayers for his safety and success in whatever the Lord leads him to do in Montana.  Going with Pastor Baldwin are Allan Baker and his family along with the two best friends a guy can have, Tim and Chris Baldwin.  These men have wonderful families and my own family and I have been enriched beyond measure by having these great people in our lives.  Mrs. Connie Baldwin is the very portrait of grace and I wish she could stay and continue teaching Courtney and later Thomas about Jesus.  I can't stop myself from wishing that the Baldwins would stay.  I understand that I'm being selfish, but  the truth is I can't help it.  You would be lucky to have a true friend and God has given me two of the best friends a guy could ask for and one awesome preacher who isn't afraid of stepping on someones toes.  I couldn't ask for a better teacher, mentor, and yes, friend, than Pastor Baldwin.  Pastor, Tim, Chris...I'm gonna miss y'all.  A lot.  When y'all get to Montana give those New World Order types hell for me.  I named this blog after a regiment of elite Roman soldiers who were tasked with defending the eagle banners in a legion.  They were the best, bravest soldiers in a legion.  They had the honor of being called antesignanus.  That is what the Baldwins are.  They are the tip of a very sharp spear leveled at the heart of those who want to destroy the United States and steal the freedoms God Himself has given us.  I stand in awe of these men and the families they have built.  Allan, take care of them.  Tim, keep Chris out of trouble when you can and Chris give 'em hell when Tim isn't watching.  Keep up the fight fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment